by Brad Schwab
It is spring time! I hope everyone is able to enjoy the spring weather as they get organized and prepare for summer. Looking back on winter, overall it was fairly mild with a dash of interesting Presidential Primaries. Thank you to all the members who attended the events over the winter months, volunteered their time for the Uline Basic Course and entered their marketing work and individuals into the 2016 Tempo Awards.
I am excited to welcome aboard Uline and Kitewheel as our newest CADM sponsors. Uline is our newest corporate sponsor and Kitewheel is our latest Platinum sponsor for the 2016 Tempo Awards.
- Uline has 13 CADM members and is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. www.uline.com
- Kitewheel is the world’s only cloud-based Customer Journey Hub designed exclusively for marketing agencies. Their mission is to provide world-leading technology to help their partners orchestrate and execute real-time consumer journeys. www.kitewheel.com for their brand clients
I am looking forward to a great spring and summer full of big announcements, social activities, membership meetings and programming events.
- New CADM Positioning, Benefits & Price Model – CADM will be announcing in mid-may our new positioning, benefits and price model just in time for membership renewal. Please check out the event calendar in this issue and come out to one of our schedule events in May, June or July to learn more.
- Social Activities – In May, we have scheduled two happy hours, or Social Sparks – one in Chicago and one in Schaumburg. Social Sparks provide an opportunity to build and grow relationships with other CADM members in a casual environment. Our Schaumburg event will take place a Westwood Tavern on May 11 and we will meet at Chicago’s Pinstripes to enjoy conversation and bowling on May 18.
- Membership Meetings – We have two membership meetings coming up in June and August which are designed to allow our members to network and exchange actionable ideas and insights. The August membership meeting will be our annual meeting where we will be electing our new Executive Board and Board of Directors.
- Tempo Awards Gala – We will be honoring and celebrating our Chicago Response Marketing Community achievements on July 14, 2016 and officially announcing CADM’s positioning, benefits and price model. It is going to be a great event and would be great to see all you attend.
I look forward to seeing everyone at our events and programs this May, June and July.