I know as marketers this time of the year is exciting but also can be stressful. The end of the year often brings increased workloads due to large sales opportunities from the holiday season and strategic and budgetary planning for the New Year. I hope that all of you are able to find the time to enjoy the holiday season with family and friends and recharge the batteries for the New Year.
CADM has strategically taken the month of December off from hosting events and programs but we will be back in January so please take a look at the event calendar to find out more about our events coming up in January and beyond.
It is essentially CADM’s Halftime. Our fiscal year is August – July so I thought this would be a good time to deliver The Holiday Halftime Report.
We have made great strides towards our goal of re-igniting the passion in CADM. And it is all because of YOU, the members that CADM is getting better each day on delivering our promise to create a community where Chicago’s multi-channel response marketers can help one another develop more meaningful marketing work, business relationships and careers.
We have seen more member engagement in the form of committee involvement, content creation and event attendance than we have seen in the past years and it is paying off. Here are a few examples of our successes the first half of the year.
- Executing The Pillars of Excellence Educational/Networking Event Series
- Launched After Hours In The ‘Burbs Social Event series
- Re-launched our community outreach program Direct From The Heart
- Enhanced adMarks content and timeliness
- Increased engagement in our Online Member Community
- Annual Membership Goal almost attained first half of the year
I am happy with our progress and successes but we can’t let up and have the following opportunity areas to continue to evolve and develop.
- Expand on past year success of the Tempo Awards
- Exceed our Annual Membership Goal
- Improve sponsorship and advertising packages & opportunities
- Improve educational programming strategy
- Launch new membership model to continue growth and success in the future
Thanks again for everyone’s help making it a great first half. If you would like to help out to make the 2nd half more successful please let us know. We are always looking for new team members for committees, content and more.
I hope you enjoy this issue of adMarks and make sure you read the member briefs as it highlights CADM’s Vice President Josh Blacksmith who has been very helpful making this first half a success.
Have a great holiday season and we will see you in 2016!